Monday 18 July 2011

Jigs for Ear Wires and Celtic Chain Links...

I'm spending my first day of voluntary redundancy making whale earrings.
But first - I made a jig for the ear-wires, something I've been meaning to do for ages. Hopefully now all my ear wires will be near identical.. That's the idea anyway.
I have also been practising some new chain link designs, celtic in style.

Both the jig and the chain links were inspired by online tutorials on Andrew Berry's 'at the bench' website. You have to pay for the tutorials, but there are a few free ones as a taster, so you can see if you like his style.  I have definitely learned stuff from the few I have watched - there are currently over 280 different tutorials.

Website - At The Bench - Jewellery Tutorials

I had to try out a few before I found the right one

This is my favourite one - they look pretty similar to me

Celtic chain links + long/round links

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...